Monday, April 20, 2009

Looking forward to 1st May

Its been a long time since I post onto my blog.

Actually, there's nothing much going on in my life. Every day is so routine. From Monday to Saturday, wake up at 8 am, wash up and off to work. Work finish around 8, sometimes can finish at 9 or 10, go home, bath and have dinner. Then will be drama time. I love this time most because I'll be catching my favourite HK dramas. I think my only hobby will be watching drama. On Sunday, I'll wake up around 10 or 11 am. Then will be brunch, and off to shopping. These few days the weather is veri hot. So I'll go with hubby to air con shopping centers to enjoy the free air cons. This is my life..................... Haiz .............. > ^-^ <



I looking forward to 1st May cos I may be going with hubby to Ipoh for 3 days. At least can take a break from my routine schedule.............. And enjoy the nice food...I think what I like best abt wk going home is the long car journey whereby I can relax in the car listening to the music. Of course, the most important thing is the food... The coffee, the ipoh hor fun, the pasar malam food, the wanton noodle... the list can go on real long... 10 more days to go.

Oh, 1 more thing. I visited my Fernvale new flat yesterday. Seems like there is still a long wait. 2 more years to go.Hopefully these 2 years pass quickly.

1 comment:

  1. u shld take photo of ur coming home. So can compare then and now.

    ReplyDelete