Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 more Days

Today is a beautiful Sunday.

I woke up ard 11 am with a slight gastric pain. This gastric pain is a real headache. When the pain comes, its can stay there for the whole day. Talking about the pain, t has been a long time since the pain comes. I think this time the pain has to do with the ''vinegar pork leg'' which I took consecutively for 3 days. I tried my best not to take pain killers. However, the pain became unbearable and I took 2 pain killers and the pain subsided immediately.

Ard 1 pm, we headed to Sandy'd house for lunch. She invited us over but ended up I am the one cooking. Haiz...., that's my friend. Actually, talking about cooking, I do like to cook. I like the feeling of cooking food and serving nice food to people. I like to trial and error with the different type of ingredients. And when I cook, it helps me to destress too. I think if I do leave my current job, I will really consider opening up a restaurant. Anyway, this has been my dream since young.

After lunch, we headed home. I watched my HK drama for 2 hours and took a short nap. I did not set alarm. Luckily my hubby woke me up juz in time which he always did, for hong xin da jiang. Hubby is really my FOC alarm clock. Every morning, he would wake me up in time for all my appointment. Without his call, I think I would oversleep. He is always there for me when I need him. Thank you, hubby.

And finally, 4 more days to go. Looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment