Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers' Day Celebration @ 忽必烈

This year's Mothers Day falls on the 10th May 2009, which is a Sunday. On the actual day, the whole Aw family will be having a gathering with my Grandma. Therefore, we had our mini celebration a day earlier, which is on the 9th May 2009, Saturday.

Prior to this day, I have made a reservation at the 忽必烈 restaurant at Park Mall. This is the first time i visited this restaurant. I got the contact from my colleague, and another colleague of mine said that the food is nice and so I decided to have a try there.

Erm, maybe different people have different expectation. I personally do not like the food. In fact, I feel that it is not value for money. I paid around $200++ for this meal, but ................. Nvm, next time just don't go again.

After dinner, we headed home for the cake cutting session. Look at this, mum is smiling so happily.
小姐姐,有没有羡慕呢? We had so much fun on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment